Dec 18, 2009

Peace Poster Contest Reception




Thank you for bringing the delicious cake, soda, taking photos, and most of all,being there for the students who participated in our Saratoga Lions Peace Poster Contest.
I know this is a busy time of year and we are going to make better time arrangements next year. The date was set by the library and I did not know this was the last day of school so some students had already left on holiday. My-Lan took all the certificates to give to her teacher and classmates.
Peggy Baker, The Childrens Librarian is willing to work with us once again next year for the Peace Poster Contest. We will make sure that the size requirements are emphasized.
Our winner My-Lan was very pleased with her Gift of a $25.00 Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate. She told me it was very generous of our club to award her with the gift.
Thanks again
Elaine
President

No comments: